Search This Blog

Loading...

People Who Are Following This

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dukan Pumpkin Moist Cake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting

Verdict:  Yummy! I like pumpkin, but I don't love it, so I would use less pumpkin next time (maybe only 1/4 c.) Will make again this fall.

Preheat oven to 350 and use nonstick spray to grease a loaf pan 
* 6 tbsp Oat Bran
* 6 tbsp Powdered Skim Milk
* 3 Egg Whites
* 1 Whole Egg
* 3/4 c. of Fat Free Greek Yogurt
* 6 tbsp Sweetener (I use Splenda)
* 1 tsp Baking Powder
* 1tsp Vanilla Extract
* 1 tsp. of Cinnamon 

* 1/2 c. pumpkin filling

* Dash of nutmeg (these last 3 ingredients can be omitted, and are just according to taste)
* Dash of Clove
* Dash of Allspice

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Grease loaf pan.
2. Mix Yoghurt, Egg White and Egg in your Kitchenaid
3. Add all the other ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Pour into greased pan.
5. Bake for a total of 50 minutes, but I'd check on it depending on your oven after 30 minutes. Mine was jiggly still up until 50 minutes.
6. Cool for 10 min

7. Spread on icing

Icing Recipe:
2 oz. FF Cream Cheese  (Use more if you want more icing, I would double the recipe, I will next time!)
1 tbsp vanilla  (more or less to taste)

Dash of cinnamon to taste)
3 Tbsp sugar substitute (or to taste) 


1 comment: