Search This Blog

People Who Are Following This

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ham & Egg Cups

Weight: 164.6 (Yikes)
Mood: Struggling

Uggggghhhhhh. I'm stuck in a rut. I've been on a 3 day cycle for weeks now - 3 days of perfect Dukan, followed by 3 days of celebrations meals.  Due to this cycle I can't get past the hump of my post vacation gain. In an effort to just cut the crap and get back down to business, I am going to start eating more PP meals, and flushing myself out with green tea. Hopefully the weight loss from that will keep me motivated.

I even had traitorous thoughts about going to Weight Watchers.  I know. I told you I am not in a good place.  Well, my hell is your good fortune, and here's a new recipe for you - Pure Protein.  Is saw it on Pinterest via The Simple Delights Blog and I have no idea why I didn't think of this sooner. Delicious!

Ham and Egg Cups

Photo is not mine and is from  www.TheSimpleDelights.com


Preheat oven to 400
Spray a muffin tin (for however many you're going to make)
Place 1 piece of ham in a muffin tin, then crack and egg inside the "ham cup"
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Bake for approximately 12 minutes. Yolk is a tiny bit runny and the white is almost all set. Bake for more or less time depending on how well you like your eggs. I scrambled the eggs and then put them in the ham cups for my husband since he hates yolk. That takes around 13-14 minutes.

You can garnish with some cheese and scallions if you want. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. YUM. Great recipe. Thanks for sharing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made something similar with turkey bacon, but this looks even easier. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete